Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Friday, July 26, 2013

CWS: EVOLVE Valenteen Dress "The Ultimate Chinese Fortune Cookie"




If you follow the Chinese zodiac calendar called "benming nian," the color red is one of the luckiest colors in Chinese culture.  


Red symbolizes success and happiness. 


In American culture, red often means sex. 


If you really think about it, most of the images that represent passionate love are red: Red roses, red lipstick, red lingerie, red heart boxes of candy, or even the "red light district." 


So ladies, why not treat yourself to the "Best of Both Worlds":  

Express your happiness, good fortune & sexiness in this 

EVOLVE Valenteen Red Dress 


Like a Chinese Fortune Cookie, it rolls good luck, happiness, and joy into one sexy, provocative and alluring statement all at once.



After all, a woman dressed in the color of red conjures images of the deep passion that dwells deep within a Man's psyche and heart. 



This EVOLVE short-skirted, red Valenteen party dress rejoices and celebrates these passionate feelings and wearing this dress will almost make your evening with him seem illegal. 

After all, what better way is it for a man to express his love for a woman than through a love song about her dressed in Red:





Chris DeBurgh - Lady In Red



"I've never seen you looking so lovely 
as you did tonight 
I've never seen you 
shine so bright 
I've never seen so many men 
ask you if you wanted to dance 
They're looking for a little romance, given half a chance 
I have never seen that dress you're wearing 
Or the highlights in your 
head that catch your eyes 
I have been blind 

The lady in red is dancing 
with me cheek to cheek 
There's nobody here, 
it's just you and me, 
It's where I wanna be 
But I hardly know this 
beauty by my side 
I'll never forget, 

the way you look tonight..."

"Becky Da' Boop with Da' Scoop!"




No comments:

Post a Comment