Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Monday, July 8, 2013

CWS Biker Styling Event: "Saddle Up & Ride, Divas!"




♥♥ California Chopper Chic Ensemble ♥♥
by Becky Kénaan 

Biker chicks (aka "biker bitches") come in all sorts of sizes, shapes, colors, and ages.  Some of us ride our own bikes while others choose to ride "saddle" on the back of other bikes.  

"Becky da' Boop" on Her Harley!

Most of us get what we want out of life on the road. We also experience a few surprises along the way.


In certain biker cultures, women become the "property" 
of the club and it's members.
  

Some women though, similar to the groupies of rock bands, 
may hook up with some stranger on a bike for the thrill of it, 
and live the life with him for a few weeks until they 
decide that they have had enough. 


Some girls get "dropped off" while others return home. 
Yet still some will take off with another stranger once again.


Personally, I like riding saddle on the back of a bike, 
holding on to my man.  We enjoy our bike rides together 
and it turns me on. It is a great feeling riding on a bike 
and seeing the country. 


I used a black & white paisley bandanna to keep my hair in place for the ride. I also wore my black ripped jeans to keep my thighs from chaffing and getting sunburn.  


Although there is much speculation about the origin to the widespread popular use of the "Skull" artwork in the biker culture, I believe that it was first inspired by the Grateful Dead's popular music and album cover artwork dating back to a 1975 album entitled "Blues for Allah." 



I love my sexy knee-high black biker leather boots and my black leather vest. They are both very functional and chic for my biker look. 
The mesh detailing in the leather vest jacket is absolutely amazing.  


It is summer now in California, and quite hot, so I decided to wear a light grey cotton top (layered under my vest) should I later decide to shed my vest to keep me cool. 


The monochromatic skull print tattoo sleeves match the skull print pattern on my jeans and complement my winged "tramp" tattoo on the small of my back.



♥♥ California Chopper Chic Ensemble ♥♥

Shape:               Drunna by Kitori
Skin:                  Curio Breeze Sundust Sepia 1 by Tyr Rozenblum
Eyes:                 Expressive eyes gray BIG by Nany Merlin
Eyelashes:         *VoguE* Prim Lashes by Zalyn Bailey
Eyeshadow:       ee. Linter 1L promo-Yellow Eyeshadow by Bubble Faintree
Face Tattoo:      [White~Widow - Face Tattoo] Confettis Silver by Stan Jigsaw
Blush:                Pink Acid Photo Studio Blush - Pink/Magenta by Stasey Oiler
Hair:                  EdelStore  woman hair " Roxana " black by Midas Blazer
Necklace:          Accept me necklace silver by K. Blauvelt (karina.blauvelt)
Earrings:            Accept me earrings silver by K. Blauvelt (karina.blauvelt)
Ring:                  Accept me ring silver by K. Blauvelt (karina.blauvelt)
Belly Piercing:   Silks *RD* Trena belly piercing/rose by Siona Qinan
Bangles:             BodyCult Bangle "Dots" black & white by nici Immerschoen (nici.sewell)
Nails:                 CCD Carter's Nails by  Kimber Carter (kimber.carter)
Gloves:              V-Twins Lethal Black Leather Gloves by Amigo Uriza
Back Tattoo:      Magically Aluring Perfect LIttle Bitch Tattoo by Alura Magic
Belly Tattoo:      Tatoos Coeur 1 by jmf Uggla
Sleeve Tattoo:   Dysdinkd Tattoo- Skull Sleeves BW Dark 3 by Dysprosium Breen
Top:                   V-Twins Hangover Top by Amigo Uriza
Vest:                  Colete Rock Ladies Biker Leather Vest by Vika (dayane.coba)
Pants:                Butterfly Thong by Heather Grigges
Boots:                V-Twins Heels MESH by Amigo Uriza


Becky Da' Boop with Da' Scoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment