Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

♥ CWS: Ania Lennie Creations "Lady Dress" modeled by Becky Kénaan ♥






I came into Ania's store looking for a summer dress in something sweet and flirtatious.  My eyes and heart were immediately drawn to the Lady Dress by Ania Lennie. 




I selected this dress as my choice to model because I enjoy florals and soft pastel colors to best express my femininity and silhouette.  It's fabulous taffeta princess-styled knee length skirt moves and flows so gracefully with my stride. 





I love how the laced white piping at the hemline complements the trim along the top of the dress' strapless conical bodice top. Its matching lady gloves evokes both elegance and beauty at once.   The brimmed matching hat nicely finishes the outfit with both an air of sophistication and mystique. 




I decided to wear my hair back into cornrows so as not to distract from the aesthetic beauty & continuity of the dress in harmony with that of the delicate brimmed hat. 




I paired the dress with a silver and lavender jeweled Carina (neckline) necklace with matching pendent earrings by K. Blauvelt.

When it came to selecting shoes, I chose a a pair of very simple but sexy N-Core white Temptation heels. 




This soft lavender and white colored floral dress is also perfect to wear at weddings or afternoon socials, having the boys taking turns to offer me sweet tea and proposals.

Becky Da' Boop with Da' Scoop

No comments:

Post a Comment