Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Sunday, July 21, 2013

CWS: EVOLVE Shiny Gown "Decadently Delicious." Review by Becky Kénaan




I don’t know what is worse... Getting stood up on a date or having someone else showing up in the same gown you are wearing at an event here in Second Life.


One thing I do know and I am very happy to tell my readers about is experiencing the EVOLVE Store firsthand and discovering all of the diverse and marvelous selections of formal wear they have to make your evening out special and unique. 



I am wearing the EVOLVE Shiny Gown and I must tell you straight up that this gown is certainly an inspiring way to express one’s individuality. Why just look how the brush train of this gown flairs.  



It adds such elegant volume to the sides and back of the dress, while leaving the front open in such a sexy and fun way. 

This starburst-like brush train gown is so very versatile because it can be worn at just about any type of ceremony - from a spring garden wedding, to an evening event in the fall. 


I absolutely love the brilliantly rich carmel and gold swirling colors that Reign inspired for this gown. And, just feast your eyes and look closely at the amazing woven mesh fabric textures that she used! 


Forget the yogurt, Ladies! 


I am headed over to Dairy Queen to treat myself to a delectable tasting carmel swirl ice cream cone to match the irresistable flavor of this stunning EVOLVE Shiny Gown work of art! 

Four Scoops Way up, Please!

"Becky Da' Boop with Da' Scoop!"

No comments:

Post a Comment