Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Evolve Fashion's Sweetheart Party Dress has Hip-Kissing & Flirtatious Charm




Are you planning on attending a party this week 
and not sure of what to wear? 


Well...look no further and feast 
your eyes on this gorgeous strapless
Evolve Fashion Sweetheart Party Dress. 


This little black dress is sizzling hot! The light whirled 
silver-on-black patterning is so eloquently composed. 


The hip-kissing tailoring is oh-so flattering to my figure, and the high cut hem adds such a flirtatious and feminine look.


This party dress has a more relaxed feel, and as such 
it allows me to focus more on my personal style 
rather than trying to blend into the crowd. 


That being said, I added a black & white zebra patterned head wrap along with a long flowing scarf to instantly dress up this stunning party dress, giving it both a fun and festive look. 


I also decided to wear black and silver metallic leggings with this dress to complement the monochromatic statement. 



I paired this dress with this sequined and sheer 
black gloves that also complements the 
silver-sequined bow at the gape of my top. 


I finished the look with pearl ankle boots 
and bold deco-feather earrings.

"Becky Da' Boop with Da' Scoop!"

No comments:

Post a Comment