Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Evolve Fashion's Meiying Dress: A Stunning Balance of Casual & Glamorous




I have an affection for vibrant patterns, and this
Meiying Floral Maxi Dress by Evolve Fashion
is my latest love!


And, what better says summer like this
gorgeous floral printed maxi dress.



This sexy, halter bodice maxi dress is ready to
wow and awe with its brilliant hibiscus colors of
yellows, greens, reds and blacks.

Besides Maxi dresses being right for just about any 

occasion, they are also easily dressed up or down.


Just add the right accessories and hairstyle and you’ll
be good to go. I slipped into my favorite sandals 
and paired this maxi dress with pendant hibiscus earrings
and a flower in my hair to pull it together.



I’m a bit old school. Personally speaking, revealing too
much skin isn’t something I’m comfortable with
most of the time, so this maxi dress is perfect for me.


I love anything classy. And, nothing 
says “ladylike” the way this maxi dress does!


Maxi dresses are classy and perfect when I feel like
adding a little girly-girl flair to my style to fit the mood. 

 The look is fun and feminine.



Reign’s vivid floral patterning and kiss-hugging silhouette combine to give you sweet style in an effortless, cute outfit!


While many women here in Second Life associate gowns 
with formal occasions, it has become acceptable and stylish 
to wear a maxi dress without hurting your fashion repertoire. 


This Meiying Floral Maxi Dress by Evolve Fashion 
strikes a balance between casual and glamorous. 

It is elegant, comfy, and chic all at once!


"Becky Da' Boop with Da' Scoop!"

No comments:

Post a Comment