Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Thursday, August 1, 2013

CWS: EVOLVE "Conceptual" Dress - Simply Black & White Art in Motion




It is very seldom that I post twice in one day. But... 


After putting on this EVOLVE “Conceptual” sexy black and white floral party dress with its graceful tight fit, and beautiful swirling asymmetrical floral patterns, I got so excited about it that I had to model it for everyone! 




As soon as I took it out of its box and put it on, all of the planets in the universe seemingly aligned ...and a huge smile donned on my face that didn't go away, because I just felt so wonderful wearing this stunning dress. 


This dress evokes both passion and unyielding beauty at once. 


I have to tell you, this newest arrival from the creative mind of Reign is elegant, provocative, and sexy at once. Look closely at the monochromatic black and white floral pattern artwork and the silhouette of this dress. 


This dress truly makes me feel like art in motion! 


Just look at how the high hem on this dress hugs my thighs! 


Wow! And, if this dress doesn’t make your Man begin whispering sweet nothings into your ear, then you better take him to a speech therapist for I am sure that you have probably left him speechless seeing you in this alluring EVOLVE Conceptual Party Dress!

"Becky Da' Boop with Da' Scoop!"








1 comment: