Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Saturday, August 10, 2013

From Becky Kénaan: "Thank YOU Classic with Style!"






As a Super Model here in Second Life, I have been blessed with great opportunities to model and shoot photos with the most incredible clothing from some of the best designers here. 



I can sincerely say, without reservation, that it has been a truly amazing and extremely fun journey, with much of my success in runway, live, and print modeling being a direct result from the exposure that I have received modeling for Classic with Style (CWS). 


For that, I owe much gratitude to CWS for the excellent training I have received through both their basic and advanced modeling courses at the CWS University. 




Since my graduation, I have been engaged in blogging as well, which has afforded me something that fills my soul and continues to push me to excel to new levels. 


As you may know after reading my blogs, I am a very self-deprecating type of individual. 


I love the ability to express myself, to make others laugh, to model fashion, teach fashion, and give something back to the fashion community.



I love discussing fashion in both the context of the movies, current fashion trends, and history as well. 




I actually grew up in the fashion world in real life, wanting to be a model one day. In fact, I use to be a teen model doing catalogs shots for Sears, JCPenney, Montgomery Wards, and the May Company (some time ago). 



Well, I got distracted and chose another career path in life to pursue - but my interests and passions for fashion have always remained the same. I am not quite the Diva type but I do enjoy the art of fashion. 


Here in Second Life I am naturally motivated and inspired to create stories and characters like my “Becky Da’ Boop with Da’ Scoop,” and of course the infamously bungling “B’wuana Becky,” the lost travel guide through SL! HA! 




On the serious side of things, many people here in Second Life have a common misconception that being a model simply means being tall, thin, desirable and having their photos taken. 


This description couldn’t be farther from the truth for most of us here at CWS. To be a Super Model here at CWS it really transcends those basic ingredients. 


For being a model here at CWS means having the confidence to endure criticism from your peers so that you may grow.


Modeling for me means the ability to express myself creatively, and realizing that I am doing what I love to do. 


It is the opportunity for me to inspire other women to love who they are for every reason and to help them let go of their insecurities about being a model and to aspire to what they can truly become here. 




I want to give back in the same manner that others here at CWS have so unselfishly given to me. After all, giving back rewards your heart and your mindset in so many wonderful ways. 


To entertain people while opening their eyes to different and new possibilities to fashion is my mantra. What more can a girl like me want? 


It has always been my goal and dream to inspire others to follow their passions and now I have the opportunity to follow my passion here with CWS and to inspire others to follow their dreams as well! 




Being a model at CWS is both empowering and life changing! If you are considering becoming a fashion model here in Second Life then you simply owe it to yourself to enroll at CWS because they are “SIMPLY THE BEST!” 


Thank you Classic with Style for helping me SO MUCH!

"Becky Da' Boop with Da' Scoop!"


No comments:

Post a Comment