Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

CWS: EVOLVE Marant Gown "Fun and Fashionable Joy"


Marant (maʀɑ̃, ɑ̃t) is a French term which translates to "fun." 



For me, adorning this Marant Gown by EVOLVE goes far beyond the sheer fun of just admiring the beautiful art that Reign has once again created. 


Not only does this gown flow so elegantly delightful, but the rich and wonderfully mixed colors of green, brown and yellow that she brushed into this fabulous ruffled gown speaks of pure joy that indulges my love and passions for nature all around me. 



I realized this as I strolled out into nature wearing this gown. 


Wherever my path took me, I found that this gown gave me an innate and intrinsic sense of place with nature's beauty and complexity in a deep yet very fundamental fashion. 




I LOVE how the ruffled bodice of this gown playfully caresses me and how the train of this EVOLVE Marant Gown, with its tumbled open front, flows so elegantly as I sashay with my stride.  


I guarantee that, once you wear this EVOLVE Marant Gown, you will feel your innate affinity with nature all around you. Be at one with nature and enjoy the fun and pleasure of experiencing this gown for yourself!

"Becky Da' Boop with Da' Scoop!"

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful tasty gown it moves so wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does! I LOVE this Gown! It is at once playful and elegant at the same time!

    ReplyDelete