Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Monday, August 12, 2013

CWS: "The Gynroid Bounty Hunter Pandora from the Gamma Quadrant."





She slowly exhales, opens the door and peers into what looks to be an abandoned habitat in the Kirischi Badlands on the Third Moon of the Planet Tong Tok. 




The Droid scans the room for lifeforms then observes a young girl huddling in the corner room of the habitat. 


She then smiles, feeling the wire and microcircuitry moving under her artificial skin...then utters in human, "Do not fear me, young girl, for I do not come to harm you."



"I have traveled from the planet Gynroidia in the Gamma Quadrant in what remains of my spaceship from the Terrapian Conflict. I have come for General Harlan Sparta.”


The young girl replied,"And just what is the nature of your business with General Sparta?" 



The Droid responded, "I am a Gynroid. My given name is Pandora. I was originally designed as the ultimate utopian sexual experience and programmed as a social unit assigned to give men (with status) company, devotion, and pleasure." 





"But now, I have been reprogrammed as a Bounty Hunter Gynroid to take those same men’s lives with the same cybernetic lure that once offered sexual favor.”


The young girl asked, "Please tell me about the Terrapian Conflict. Did the Humans prevail?"





Pandora replied, “It was a fierce war which was fought between the Androids and the Human Race. The Earth is now nothing more than thousands of miles of black, swirling debris in the universe."


"Do you expect the General's return, Girl?"


The girl responds, "He never tells me as to when he may return, if at all. I am alone here. You have a fascinating appearance. Your skin is most unusual, Pandora."




Pandora states, "I am equipped with the Advanced Derma Neoskin System (ADNS), a meta-stable compound of polymers beyond cutting edge."




"My biogenetic molecular erogenous zones are synthesized throughout my artificial skin. The cables and conduits you observe are for both fluid and faint pulses of sexual energy."


"Tell your Master that there is nowhere he can hide when I come for him." 

"His underground concrete bunkers and metal shielding are easy for me to penetrate since my harness also has a plasma weapon that will vaporize any resistance he attempts or obstacles he puts up in front of me."




"With absolute control and my advanced weapon technology, he is powerless to stop. I have terminated the man who created me, so there is no one left that can stop me."



"My tentacles contain a compound that delivers (through electromagnetic pulses) a lethal neuromuscular impulse wave that instantly stuns the spine of my prey at his moment of climax. 

The flashing blue lights you see are hypnotic. So, try not to stare into my collar unless you summon to seek a similar and uncontrollable fate."




Pandora advises the young girl to vacate the habitat immediately... then sets a small electro-nuclear device in the center of the room and leaves the premises.

"Becky Da' Boop with Da' Scoop!"






1 comment: