Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Thursday, March 14, 2013

CWS: Classic Burglary at the "Cops & Robbers" Styling Theme Event

by Becky Kénaan


Oh my God!!! The hardships of being a model here in SL continue relentlessly. 


No...This is NOT Pussy Galore!
Do you know that I dressed up like "Catwoman" the other day for a Runway event at Classic With Style, thinking that it would be loads of fun. Well, it was fun!!!  The theme choice I made was so "un-hot" I think though.  Afterwards, I  felt like some kind of a nerd chick dressed up for Comic Con.  What the heck? I thought that Catwoman was suppose to be the all time epitome of fantasy as a fashion character here in Second Life.  Oh well, back to the drawings boards I guess. 


Becky the Boop with a Cat Tale
In the context of the CWS Fashion Theme "Cops & Robbers" this makes no sense what so bloody ever. Oh, and I'm pretty sure that Summitt had to feel the same pain as well.  It was very humorous (yet slightly painful) when we both met backstage before the event because she also came dressed as a Catwoman.  (And a VERY good one at that indeed!) Oh ..the shock and awe of seeing your body double right freakin' in front of you! (Just kidding Summitt!) I have to admit it was a little uncomfortable at first until we started sharing our catnip. And you must realize that great minds do think a like! HA!

Summitt - My Out of Body Experience
The 'Catwoman' as you may know is the slightly promiscuous "Queen Kitty of Thievery" and she has been visually reinterpreted many times since her first debut in DC Comics  

Inspired by the two most recent Batman Cats, Actresses Halle Berrys and Michelle Pfieffers meow costumes, I created my outfit to give the look that I thought was in keeping with the Cops & Robbers Styling Theme ethos. "Mew, Mew..." 

And what is wrong with Batman, anyway?  Doesn't he see quality Pussy when it's right in his face or what?  Why even James Bond enjoyed Pussy Galore in the Ian Fleming James Bond novel/movie "Goldfinger." 

If the man can't abide in the physical pleasures being around Catwoman, then what the hell kind of physical relationship does he think he will have in any later series.  If I were in the next movie, I would definitely cut him off! Yep! You are right, Tiffani... A "Jokeress" is a much more suitable choice for this creep.  He also needs to get a grip on things in order to boost his sagging ratings! HA! 

Back to the subject of burglary... I thought that (with some consolation) it was sheer unadulterated freakin' genius on the part of Summitt and me to dress up as both Catwomen in huge, epic proportions. It is too bad that Batman wasn't a Judge during the contest, for he would darn well have had given us higher scores, given the fact that he knows (under his Bat belt) all about our little BDSM secrets (with a certain amount of pain of course!) HA!


Zig - Justice is So Unfair to Dogs!
This last Styling Theme episode certainly confirms my feelings that women are feline creatures and men are more like dogs!!!  Woof! Why, just look at Zig for example - all locked away in that cage barking and hollering like a dog wanting to be freed out of some dog kennel!  So embarrassing! While Zig is faithful and as friendly as one of our world's most favorite companions, we cats are much more cool and sexy (but sometimes detached, and unreliable, HA!) 

I really believe that the Judges probably felt much warmer with dogs around them than cats (and that must have been the reason that we got axed). Think about it - Cats are as hard to understand as women are.  And when you combine the two species together, all hell breaks loose! They probably felt like keeping us at arm's length. They probably also felt that they didn't want anyone taking over their souls - for Catwomen have a habit of doing that (it has been told). So, there's probably some sort of love-resentment thingy.   And you know with women, once the romance is over somehow they never remain friends. LOL!!


You Want Me to Do What??
Anyone that knows Catwomen also understands that these lovely creatures are the antithesis of bats.  And bats are, of course, those erratically flying mammals, sometimes found in caves and at the top of churches.  Hmmm?  Might it have been that I was acting as though I had bats careening around in my mind when I chose this Catwoman outfit? That thought in my head just drives me "Batty!" HA! 


3 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Becks!!!! ~hadara~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow beck just amazing keep up the good work !
    Zig-ziggy☻♥☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice Kudos!!! And all this after I called Zig a "Dog" as well!! LOL

    ReplyDelete