Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Saturday, May 6, 2017

SWANK Events May 2017 Introduces the LUXE Paris CINEREAL Dress - Putting YOU in the Mood for a Very Wild Spring



I absolutely love wearing mini skirts and mini dresses in RL. In part because 
I still can, and also because it makes me feel good in them. 

That said, take a gather at this LUXE Paris
Cinereal Dress with its very sexy keyhole features.

I love to wear this dress in SL, not only for myself but also because I know that 
guys will always be wanting to see a little special “peek” of my flesh.  


There is nothing unusual about this. The mystery of exposure 
is just part of the sexual dynamics between the sexes. 

The keyhole dress just adds an “exclamation” point to this primal instinctive phenomena.


When I see a guy eyeing me, it gives me a special thrill, but it is not the 
reason why men enjoy seeing us wearing these types of dresses. 


It is because the naked female is very beautiful. It is a universal thing. This Luxe Paris Cinereal Dress speaks to this natural attraction that men feel about the female silhouette. 

Adding to this attraction, this Luxe Paris Cinereal Dress is also a gorgeous dress to
rock out in this Spring. I am loving everything about this dress. 

Its flirty bodycon silhouette, halter styling and keyhole 
neckline make this dress a true must have. 


I completed the look of this dress with socks, chic lace-up boots, 
a heart collar and a pair of my favorite bracelets. 

I also added a smidgen of Hollywood with these fun glasses and dreads for added flair.


This Luxe Paris Cinereal Dress is the perfect throw-on-and-go dress for day to night.

Its contrasting hues, gold hem trim, feminine petite dot patterning 
and open back tie definitely gets me in the mood for a Wild Spring.

Store: Luxe Paris Fashion
Designers: Paris Skytower & Mika Palmyra
Product: Cinereal Dress
Collection: Wild Spring
Release: May 2017

Available: Swank Event (Click Here)

No comments:

Post a Comment