Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Sunday, March 12, 2017

SWANK Events March Debuts Prism's Vintage Regine Gown: Simplicity, Elegance & Style Which Infuses Both Dramatic & Natural Sensibilities.



What are the ingredients which makes a dress both classic and timeless?

This Prism Vintage Regine Gown possesses a classic style and
epitomizes the basis of chic timeless fashion.


It has characteristics that appeal to "neat & tidy" women -
especially those who appreciate tailored clothes & accessories.

It has minimalist and elegant styling which
also overlaps with both dramatic and natural sensibilities.


It features a deep-plunging crossover neckline which gathers &
leads your eyes down to a wonderful bridal sash with a
leaf-shaped great rhinestone belted brooch.



If you prefer to dress a tad more conservatively than most other
fashionistas and your wardrobe consists of alot of neutrals,
then look at this simply elegant Prism Vintage Regine Gown.



If you are like me, I prefer to keep my formal ensembles
simple, timeless and elegant. I also have a consistent
tendency to match my clothes (i.e. with a handbag in a
color which is similar my shoes).


This gown fits my tastes with quiet sophistication -
not loud, faddish or ostentatious. 


Inspired by the blossoming of a fern, this gown showcases
my personal style and personality.



For me, it's all about adorning a heirloom piece which
emulates a luxurious hand-sewn quality appearance.

Simplicity, Elegance & Style. This gown possesses these
qualities which truly makes it a one-of-a-kind gem.


Store: Prism

Designer: JEZZIXA Cazalet
Product: Vintage Regine Gown
Collection: Hollywood Glam
Release: March 2017
Available: Swank Event (Click Here)

No comments:

Post a Comment