Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Vero Modero: Dark Spring Gown at SWANK Event April 7th




Now modeling as a Super Model for Swank Events, I feel very 
fortunate to model and shoot photos for some of the most 
incredible and best clothing designers here in Second Life.


Every step of the wonderful modeling journey I take, 
I find that every once in a while a gown comes along that 
transports me into another realm of wondrous fantasy. 

This is such the case with this Vero Modero Dark Spring Gown.


This gown combines modern elegance with the tasteful 
essence of magical medieval and fantasy styling. 

Its design hints to these romantic styles seamlessly - 
combining them into the construction of a modern couture 
bridal gown with structure, textures and aesthetics 
composed exquisitely well. 


I have always dreamed wearing a themed wedding gown. 
This Vero Modero Dark Spring Gown clearly speaks to me.

Adorning this gown, I become a dark and mysterious winged 
angelic queen tied to a web of fateful allegiances. 


As tensions between the factions continue to grow, 
I control a land that conjures both lust, magic & intrigue. 

My kingdom commands a vast, savage and exotic region, 
where I raise an army to protect my ravaged land from 
the dark forces that lie just beyond our kingdoms realm. 


It is a fantasy land where battles are won or lost by kings, 
queens, dragons, and witches who rule both time and space.


The hair-fashion for this fabulous gown demands
graceful waves, coquettish curls, and color streaks of hair
becomingly arranged at once elegant and fierce for a queen. 


To complement this gown I chose jewelry which suggests a feudal period in time forged by the power of both alchemy & love.

Store: [VM] Vero Modero 
Designer: Bouquet Babii 
Product: Vero Modero Dark Spring Gown  
Collection: Spring Summer 2016
Release: April 07

Available: Swank Event (Click Here)

"Becky Da' Boop with Da' Scoop!"

1 comment: