Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Friday, April 15, 2016

LUXE PARIS Romantic Sea Gown: Premiering @ SWANK Events April




I’ll be honest with you. With the plethora of gowns available in 
Second Life, it becomes difficult for me at times to decide upon 
the perfect formal gown for that special occasion.


The routine approach that I have always taken has been to 
look into the Marketplace and virtual stores specializing in 
ballroom gowns and hunt until I see one 
that catches my eye and imagination. 

That is, of course, the magic of being in Second Life.



A found treasure is this lovely Luxe Paris Romantic Sea Gown. 

 In a word...MAGNIFICENT!!!

Drawing inspiration from their couture collections, 
Paris Skytower and Mika Palmyra’s sophisticated collections 
feature rich textures and intricate detailing. 



I love the magic feeling of this gown and how it plays 
with the boundaries of light and shadow to 
create a most elegant, regal and refined silhouette.


The magic of this Luxe Paris Romantic Sea Gown lies in the very heart of who you are. For you are one of a kind… and so is this dress. 

It possesses a keen sense of style with a 
vision of elegance and perfection limited only by 
your imagination on how best to accessorize it. 



Every Luxe Paris design I model is a new adventure 
for me personally. Styling & accessorizing 
their collections is an exciting, wonderful 
and adrenaline-filled experience. 

Modeling a Luxe Paris Creation is truly enchanting to my soul..



Store: Luxe Paris Fashion
Designers: Mika Palmyra & Paris Skytower
Product: Romantic Sea Gown
Collection: Spring Summer 2016
Release: April 07
Available: Swank Event (Click Here)


"Becky Da' Boop with Da' Scoop!"

No comments:

Post a Comment