Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Monday, April 25, 2016

Flippant Suntime Dress "Spring Celebration" Theme at SWANK Events April



Let’s not tiptoe in the tulips and get right to the point. 
Ladies, most of us agree with the fact that denim jeans 
have always been a girl’s best friend.


However, I believe that the fashion look (and my obsession) 
of denim jeans has been wearing a bit thin lately.



Just like those decadent calorie ridden treats, we love them one minute and then hate them the next, ha! 

(I also blame denim skinnies for all of the woes in the world) 



That was until I came across this Flippant Suntime Dress. 
I ditched those skinnies for this dress.



As a revolutionary fashionista, I have to admit that 
I enjoy the casual chic & wearable look to denim.


All joking aside, the denim dress has truly emerged 
as the latest way to wear these tried and true blues.




This sleeveless Flippant Suntime Dress 
couldn’t be easier to build an outfit around.




This Western-inspired button-down denim mini with its haltered neckline and sleeveless appearance exudes both fun and flair. 


For added casual chic stylizing, I paired footless poppy red 
tights to complement the sandals and chose a weaved blue Ipanema hat to add just a touch of casual chic to this wonderful dress.


Store: Flippant 
"A Little Boutique with Big Ideas"
Designers: Wistful Mactavish 
Product: Suntime Dress 
Collection: Spring Summer 2016 
Release: April 2016 
Available: Swank Event (Click Here)


"Becky Da' Boop with Da' Scoop!"

No comments:

Post a Comment