Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Friday, August 28, 2015

VoguE Jenina Puffy Top & Skirt: The Art of Remaking an Entrance




After an absence away from VoguE, Zal has re-emerged and has returned to her passion - premiering this fresh & colorful 

VoguE Jenina Puffy Top & Skirt.



When I first saw this dress, I was trying to pinpoint what
it was about its design that intrigued me the most. 



Then, it dawned on me that I felt her rebirth in this silhouette. 


This dress is embodied in the appreciation of life, and
so beautifully expressive in color harmony and in the
counterbalancing of delightful interwoven patterns. 


In the world of Second Life, everything around you
is designed and intended to turn heads. 


As such, this artfully-imagined Jenina Puffy Top & Skirt is
eminently poised to command the fashion spotlight like no other.

Few dresses resonate as stunningly beautiful as this dress. 


When I first put this dress on, I immediately felt
a sense of both Joy and Spice. 


Metaphorically, it represents a change in a point of view -
not of convention but rather designed as something
vibrant, playful and appreciative of life. 


I love the "puff" on this skirt, and how it gathers and flows so sensuously playful with just a sprinkle of naughty sheer.



The fold-over cowl lends a modern edge to the crop top's 
playful look while complementing the banded waistline 
and high-low hem of the puffed skirt.



The off the shoulder design has just the right amount of tuck. 



I like how it embraces my shoulders while 
providing harmonic balance to the dress.


"Becky Da' Boop with Da' Scoop!"


1 comment:

  1. A Lovely playful outfit great blog again . Glad and happy to see that VoguE is back!

    ReplyDelete