Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Monday, August 24, 2015

UniQue BoutiQue's Jodie in Yellow Gown: Rita Hayworth Meets Mary Poppins



As fashion seasons come and go, floral dresses have remained a constant in women's clothes since the early 20th century. 


 As far as personal choices are concerned, for me much depends on 
my mood, my attitude and how I feel wearing a floral dress. 


Anyone can wear florals..but it really comes down to a matter of discovering the right style for your body and your unique personality.


Speaking of which I am modeling this UniQue Jodie in Yellow Gown

For the record, I originally was thinking about blogging something 
in a drop waist with a flare skirt  - then Pussycat showed me this new creation of hers... and I immediately fell in love. 


Ultra feminine, this gown evokes an association 
with womanliness and softness. 

I might add that it is very difficult for me to be my usual, 
hard-headed self in this floral print Jodie dress. 


Instead, wearing this dress I feel an aura of glamour, 
femininity and mystery caressing my silhouette. 


It hugs all my curves perfectly. I like the banded,
over-the-shoulder strap and its sexy rear back plunge. 


When it works, the floral look can be sexier than a
Rita Hayworth bombshell pin-up poster. 

With its naturalistic floral green & white print repeating patterns, this Unique Jodie Gown in Yellow possesses a rejuvenating effect on me, perhaps because of its strong Spring/Summer associations. 


Unless you live in Hawaii, you are probably not going to see
too many floral dresses as we move into the Fall & Winter seasons.


Yet, I still say to you “out come the flowers!” 

For, just like Spring, this young maiden's thoughts turn to...
retail shopping. LOL

"Becky Da' Boop with Da' Scoop!"

2 comments: