Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

The Chateau d'Elite Restaurant - Leading You from Discovery to Surprise



As a blogger, I've been reviewing fashion and social events here 
in Second Life now for the past 6 years. In real life I also enjoy 
dressing fashionably and going to fine dining establishments.



When I'm reviewing, I always try to be truthful to myself 
and candid in my evaluations. 

To my pleasant surprise and glee, my first experience at 

the Chateau d'Elite Restaurant was very impressive.



Located at Franks Elite Jazz Club, I found the Chateau d'Elite Restaurant to be 
one of the most elegant, inviting, and romantic places in all of Second Life. 



Zen-like serpentine cascading waterfalls caress your mood 
while adding ambiance and sophistication to a delightful experience.




This restaurant possesses a unique sense of place with
a delightful atmosphere true to itself.



That said, I see it as a wonderful adventure for those seeking to enjoy 
and share this neo-classic French gem with that very special person.

I best be on good behavior here or I'll get tossed out for sure!
A dinner at the Chateau d'Elite is a rare experience, a step outside of time & space.


The atmosphere leads you delightfully from discovery to surprise. 
It's menu guides you through an exceptional 5 or 6 course voyage.

Unpretentious, but typically Parisian, this restaurant offers
fabulous French cuisine served in elegant décor
which boasts of classic and sophisticated ambiance. 

I found the menu specializing in wonderfully appealing combinations, some brilliant 
and others frivolously fun, along with inspired pixelated pastry classics. 

I could swear that this statue just winked at me!
The Chateau d'Elite Restaurant is the ultimate in
Five-Star French Dining here in Second Life.

Rumor has it that Nanceee posed for this painting while using her pearl beads as an abacus. She is SO smart!
So, if you are looking for exceptional dining quality, exquisite surroundings, 
and excellent service then look no further.


For a real treat this is a must see!


Go book your reservation now at The Chateau d'Elite Restaurant 
and experience the ultimate in dining pleasure.


Touch Here for the URL:
Frank's Entertainment Group

"Becky Da' Boop with Da' Scoop!"

8 comments:

  1. Cela sonne comme une merveilleuse façon de traiter vous-même ou à donner un régal. Magnifique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is a secondlife super model?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not very clear how to make reservations nor is help to do so readily available

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wife and I dined at the Chateau d'Elite back in May and it was THE best experience either of us had on SL. We highly recommend it to everyone to enjoy a very unique and wonderful dinner.

    To make reservations, you need to contact Ms Nanceee Sinatra, the owner and creator of Chateau d'Elite and the rest of the Frank's Entertainment Group. Or contact Ms Sophia Rowlands, Frank's Elite General Manager for information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. is this restaurant full service? meaning do actual avi's come and wait on you etc? or is it like the others i've been to where you just click on the plates which is not what my baby wants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, full service with a waiter to serve you. It's a magical experience.

      Delete
  7. Remember to add lots of Lindens ... with magical and elegance comes Expensive!

    ReplyDelete