Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Marianela's Hazel Nude Gown - Tell Them Jasmine From Disney Sent You



This Marianela Hazel Nude Gown makes me feel 
like a total Disney princess. 



Well, almost anyway.  I don't think that our friends 
at Disney would approve of the top. Ha!

Seriously, being a princess however is more than just wearing a gorgeous gown like this one or possessing good manners. 


Princesses, just like the ones at Disney, are strong women who use their intelligence and courage to make life better for others. 



That is exactly how this gorgeous Marianela Hazel Nude Gown 
makes me feel - sophisticated & beautiful at once.  

Princesses also face the responsibilities of being a princess while letting their inner beauty shine to everyone around them.


If I wanted to be a Disney Princess, which one would I choose? 


First off, I would absolutely NEVER in a million years 
be the Cinderella type! 

 Oh sure, she seems happy all the time and all. 
But, please take note that she is surrounded by 
an evil stepmother and two other bitches. 



I know that my mother is hard to get along with at times 
but I’ll take her over that horrendous trio. 

And THOSE glass slippers...Really? 

Anyone that wears heels at work or 
on a convention floor all day would never accept glass.  

So definitely I am not Cinderella material.


Sleeping Beauty? NAH…there is no way that I would allow
a spell cast on me to die (not cool at all).

And pfft! What’s this crap about eternal sleep
until kissed by a true love… Really?

I want my sleep! And uninterrupted, too!
I need my naps or I get cranky. I'd rather kiss a frog.


Now what about Jasmine?
Hmmm, this princess type definitely has possibilities. 

Think about it - This chick really doesn’t have it too bad.

She is the daughter of a king and sure she has to marry
before her next birthday or lose it all.

But seriously, that’s her only problem?!



The part of getting married as a teen sucks and all
but then look what happens - she meets that street kid, Aladdin.
He certainly does warm the eyes!

And, as added bonuses she gets genie wishes, inherents a palace
to enjoy all the luxuries of the world, gets billions of dollars,
and lives in a nice warm climate – where do I sign up?


This scenario works. I would one day inherit my Father’s throne and become the queen. I would make sure everyone in my kingdom is happy so I wouldn’t get my head chopped off.

Yep, I would become a great empress. I would go for it all
and annex all the kingdoms to establish my empire.

Hmmm… Sorta sounds like linked sims at Linden Labs.



As an empress, I would also have my own concert arena. 

What?!! You mean that Princess Nanceee Sinatra is already doing that? 

Well, screw that! Tell Nanceee that ALL of the World’s greatest musicians would be REAL! Not like that pixelated, bald-headed imposter Zeus dude. He's Way Past his Prime!

I'd keep Orchide. I like her.


"Becky Da' Boop With Da' Scoop!"


1 comment:

  1. OH! So lovely and sweet at the same time. Princesses of the World Unite.

    ReplyDelete