Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Sunday, June 29, 2014

VoguE's Evana Cocktail Dress: For the Most Discerning of Fashionistas



This black & silver spiral-laced mini 
Evana Cocktail Dress by VoguE Fashion 
is one of the most elegant items I have in my wardrobe.


My desire to wear this cocktail dress is the perfect excuse 
for me to go out and get glamorous for the evening. 


This "little black dress" is simply gorgeous and 
is designed to flatter your figure from every angle.



With its laced ballerina scooped back and open midriff front, 
this dress is scrumptiously revealing in all the right places. 


Its well-defined halter neck cross-over bodice accentuates 
my bust while its short mini hemline makes the quintessential 
statement of showing off my legs to their fullest degree 
in an elegant yet provocative fashion.


Not only does this dress play up my best features, 
it also gives me the perfect reason to feel good about myself. 


Slip on this stunning black 
Evana Cocktail Dress by VoguE Fashion  
and just watch how you impress even the most 
discerning of fashionistas here in Second Life.

"Becky Da' Boop with Da' Scoop!"

1 comment:

  1. Wonderfully naughty yet appropriate dress, the write-up describes all the reason to get this dress.

    ReplyDelete