Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Luxe Paris Summer Artist Gown - Bringing Simply the Best to Second Life




I've found that I'm happiest when I embrace my girly, 
cutesy femme style, regardless of where I go in Second Life. 



These days, I find myself reaching for dresses & gowns 
more than any other item in my wardrobe. 



Now that Summer has arrived, there are some wonderful 
Summer gowns on the market here in Second Life. 

One such gown is this Luxe Paris Artist Summer Gown. 

I just LOVE this gown so much! 


This cap-sleeve Luxe Paris Artist Summer Gown 
is designed to flatter you from head to toe.



I love the free feeling of the way it fits me, 
the clean sheen look of the fabric textures, 
the marvelous patterns & summer colors, and 
how this gown moves gracefully with my sashay.

 I love it all! 


Nothing quite makes me feel like a 
cutesy little fairy more than this colorful

 Summer Artist Gown by Luxe Paris Fashion.



The flattering surplice wrap-style bodice on this gown 
cleverly creates a v-neckline, pleating to its empire waist, 
while drawing subtle attention upward to my decollete. 

"Becky Da' Boop With Da' Scoop!"


1 comment: