Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Sunday, April 27, 2014

This VoguE Boudoir's Eva Halter Monokini Swimsuit is Pure LOVE!



Channel your inner strength and let paradise await you 
wearing this eye-popping boldly printed 

VoguE Boudoir Eva Monokini Swimsuit. 



This fabulously deceptive monokini inspired swimsuit 
is definitely one of my favorites.
  

And, be forewarned…this suit is pure LOVE.


The top halter ties to a sexy drawstring neck-strap then wraps around to the small of my back, joining the high-waisted bottom with a sleek modern, and very, very attractive look.  


The rectangular vivid-colored patterns are SO gorgeous!


I love this swimsuit for its versatility.   

It can be worn not only by the pool or on the beach, 
but also out strolling on a beautiful summer day - 
wearing it with a simple sarong. 


I am certain to wear this swimsuit often this summer
It is the perfect balance for my aquatic garden choices. 


I highly recommend this swimsuit to everyone!  So, go out and complement your colorful personality with this colorful printed

VoguE Boudoir Eva Halter Swimsuit! 

"Becky Da' Boop with Da' Scoop!"

2 comments:

  1. This is a delightful blog and I Love the Mono-kini.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The large color blocks are reminiscent of choices in early color television in the US. (example from a B&W TV Show). I, also, it reminds me of Hockney's the Splash (http://www.visual-arts-cork.com/images-modern/hockney-splash.jpg) maybe it just the swim wear and pool. I do feel the coloring match, if not that the Hockney is more angular at the corners.

    ReplyDelete