Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Giulia Design's Raffy Pant Suit: Sophisticated Styling & Flair



I absolutely adore this gorgeous Giulia Design Raffy Pant Suit!  It is as cute as it is versatile.

This darling covering is just the piece you've been looking for. The single-breasted coat with it's exquisite classic belted wrap design adds flattering elegance to it's silhouette.

Covered in black and grey gingham, the belt wrapped coat is sensationally designed. It speaks of both sophisticated styling and flair at once. 


I love how the jacket snugs to my body with it's fur cuffs, solid black lapels, and pointed shoulder collars. 


The turtleneck's trim, light fit, and subtle appearance is an ideal match to the coat with just the right kiss of playfulness and modesty combined.  I also like how the pants flair and then pool perfectly over my shoes.


I added the Ipanema grey-weaved hat as an added touch to achieve a less formal appearance to make a slightly bolder styling statement while at once framing my face and adding balance to the overall silhouette.



So, whenever you need to feel just a little bit more like a supermodel, put this Raffy Pant Suit on!  Trust me, it works.


"Becky Da' Boop with Da' Scoop!"

1 comment: