Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Friday, January 10, 2014

VoguE Fashion “Lizbeth” Tunic Shirt & Pants: A Call to the Wild!



The tunic style of shirt is designed to be worn in a very specific way.

A tunic shirt like this rich dark chocolate mocha and white giraffe print “Lizbeth” by VoguE Fashion is a must have piece for every woman’s wardrobe.


You can pair this tunic with either jewelry, a scarf or a belt to make your outfit look fabulous and complete. I recommend that you do a great hanging type of necklace.



You can also pair it with multiple necklaces 
if you like layering. This tunic also looks great with hooped or dangled earrings as well.


As far as shoes are concerned, you might try wearing this VoguE Fashion Lizbeth with stilettos or even perhaps some hot ankle boots or wedges for a little attitude.


For me, I chose to go with these exquisite, black Alexa wedges for more of an edgy yet casual look with the denims. Together, they both combine to add more visual length to my legs.




The dark chocolate mocha tight pants that come with this outfit goes perfect together with the giraffe patterned Tunic. They are flattering with every shape.


I added a simple leather belt, and some great knitted arm warmers to make my whole silhouette look come together. 



And, of course I brought along my floppy scarfed hat for the safari! Ha!


"Becky Da' Boop with Da' Scoop!"

1 comment: