Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Friday, January 24, 2014

Evolve Fashion's Rami Gown - A Tale of Graceful Yet Fiery Beauty




This Rami Dress by Reign of Evolve Fashion tells the tale of graceful yet fiery beauty - from its exquisite flowing flames of reds, oranges, and yellows to its dramatic voluminous train.  


The train embraces, harmonizes, and flows as a gorgeous ballet of creativity in concert with its sheath-styled, floor length dress. 

It features a strapless bandeau bodice that matches perfectly with the dress to create a comfortable look for both day and night. 


This fiery red and orange dress is a mood elevator.  While it's not for the shy, the flaming colors of this design will please those drawn to making a strong statement.


The spicier orange-reds of this dress definitely flatter a darker skin.  I decided to keep my hair back to expose my shoulders and pronounce the top. For cosmetics, I kept my lips neutral, and added just a touch of red blush with smoked eyeshadow.


Insofar as accessories, I paired this dress with matching yellow floral earrings, bracelet, and necklace to draw out the yellow in this dress. I also stepped out in red shoes that don't distract.


"Becky Da' Boop with Da' Scoop!"

1 comment: