Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Saturday, September 7, 2013

CWS: Seven Deadly Skins Greed Drow "The Hypnotic Love Potion"





I must forewarn you that, after you adorn this GREED DROW skin from 7 DEADLY SKINS and begin to explore the wonderful attention to detail that Izara has created, your mind just may begin to see the world a bit differently. 


Sophisticated and stunning, it’s beauty begins to transfix your very soul and imagination. And also, please observe that there is no warning label on this skin for the men to take heed. 




It exudes a mesmerizing, and almost hypnotic affect that men cannot resist and may not be able to survive, for it has the added ingredient of a subliminal love potion that conquers men’s hearts and emotions. 



As you may know, in the Drow society, the female is more powerful and stronger than the male. 

Oh My! And, I must also tell you that, by wearing this fabulous GREED DROW skin from 7 DEADLY SKINS, it has enhanced my Matriarchal role. 



I now find that the men I encounter tend to bow before me and become my servants to basically abide to my wishes and sexual fantasies. 



With its sheer beauty, it empowers my inner senses and becomes the universal solvent in my life that provides me with the power to make men do anything I desire. 


Pfft! I may discard of a frivolous man when I am satisfied, and then perhaps seek another to please my most erotic realms as my mood serves me.

"Becky Da' Boop with Da' Scoop!"


No comments:

Post a Comment