Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Saturday, September 14, 2013

CWS: EVOLVE "I Wanna Be" Dress - It Summons Your Inner Flirt


There are so many fantasy characters that one can imagine dressed in this marvelous EVOLVE "I Wanna Be" Dress. 


As the print on this "I Wanna Be" dress suggests, with its colorful yet complex patterns and imagery, the mysterious vision of a catwoman calls out to me within the darker regions of my inner self. 


Wearing this sexy dress, I am drawn to become that dark feline lady of the night. 

Wild and yet as beautiful as a graceful cat, my prowling instincts summons my inner flirtation as a superhero feminine vigilante, innately gifted with superpowers and agility. 


My razor-sharp claws tear away at a Man’s heart, rendering him weak and unable to resist my intoxicating pheromones, surrendering his will to my most intimate sexual desires. 


There is no secret that the Catwoman has always been seen a sex object who, as a sly cunning female, and by her very nature emulates Batman (but to a more ruthless degree with her super-human powers). 


So, I must forewarn you that, if you wear this purr-fect EVOLVE "I Wanna Be" dress, it will not only transform your thinking into a cat-like state, but it will also leave you with a craving for both catnip and those naughty alley tomcats to satisfy your desires and feline curiosity. 


You have heard that silly saying that “Curiosity Killed the Cat,” haven’t you? Well, don’t believe it, for 'curiosity’ is really something rejoiced and enjoyed by the feline prowess of having 'satisfaction brought back’ to her multiple times. And, I think you know what I am referring to, now don’t you? 


Wear this EVOLVE "I Wanna Be" dress and you may just discover both the mystery and the dark secrets of Catwoman.


"Becky Da' Boop with Da' Scoop!"

4 comments: