Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

SWANK Events February '19 Showcases this Delicious BYRNE Coco Dress in Blanc - Wearing this dress can't get much sweeter than this!


You know the cravings - You’re driving in your car or you are at your desk 
at work and you suddenly get the urge for something chocolate. 

No matter how tough your willpower, or how firm your resolution, the sudden urge 
for a bar of chocolate, a chocolate bunny or a bag of crisps can be all overwhelming.


The good news is that “comfort foods” like chocolate can supply nutrients that keep
a woman’s hormonal system functioning properly and brain chemicals in balance. 

(That's what I keep telling myself anyway.. LOL!) 


I do indulge in chocolate from time to time but I am also in control of my 
weight and health with regular exercise. Exercise also releases 
the same “feel good” brain chemicals as chocolate. 

When I first saw the Byrne “Coco” Dress in Blanc, with its delectable swirled 
patterning, I immediately thought chocolate. OMG! 

This Byrne Coco Dress in Blanc is as exciting to my senses as indulging in 
silky vanilla bean ice cream swirled with Belgian milk chocolate! I love it! 

Like a chocolate addict, I indulged and put on this dress, and then counted 
backwards from ten down to one to see if my cravings would pass. 


Mmmm…this dress is delicious!  If Willy Wonka were 
in fashion, he would have made this same dress! 

I must now confess that that I am just as defenseless against the 
temptation of wearing this dress as I am tasting chocolate. 

Oh my gosh! How did I get from chocolate to here? 
Quick, somebody get me a white chocolate latte, PLEASE! 


Seriously, this coco dress collection from Byrne has gorgeous 
night-out looks and ready for whatever your evening holds. 

Life can’t get much sweeter than wearing this stunning Byrne Coco Dress.


Store: B Y R N E

Designer: B Y R N E (byrnedarkly.cazalet) 
Product: Coco Dress in Blanc
Release: February 2019 
Available: Swank Event (Click Here)

No comments:

Post a Comment