Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

SWANK Events November '18 Premiers the Vips Fashion Eloise Wrap Coat - The Throwback Look which Possesses an Air of Command & Confidence


History loves repeating itself in fashion. 


Recently, there's been a throwback stylistic shift with wrap coats on the 
market: double-breasted, two front over-lapping panels with two vertical 
rows of buttons to fulfill our fashion fancies.




With the Fall weather turning a bit nippy this week, I looked into my 
coat closet to inventory my best winter outerwear. 

In RL, I have a small wardrobe collection of vintage coat styles 
which trended from the 1940s to the 1980s. 


If you are interested in shopping for these styles to purchase in RL, 
you might look into some vintage or thrift stores. 

Personally, I have found some nice warm wool styles made by 
the Pendelton brand in a few of these stores. 


I always love having the opportunity to wear one of my vintage coats. 
I also receive great compliments on all my coats and jackets when I wear them. 
To this day, these styles have remained both beautiful and practical. 


This Vips Fashion Eloise Coat (in Beige) is called a “wrap coat.” 

With its strong structured shape and military influences, this is a herringbone
coat type dress which is a bit loose-fitting, but nicely nipped in at the waist. 


It features a pointed lapel collar with two rows of buttons down the front. 
It has a tied belt which looks to be about two inches wide, tied at 
the waist with slit pockets on the sides. 

With the striped wool scarf provided, it creates a cool, vintage-inspired 
look which can be accompanied by pants, leggings or hosiery. 



This Vips Fashion Eloise Coat design possesses an instant air of command and 
confidence which is immediately evident once you adorn it.



Store: ViPs Fashion
Designer: bee Tizzy
Product: Eloise Coat
Release: November 2018 
Available: Swank Event (Click Here)









No comments:

Post a Comment