Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Thursday, April 5, 2018

SWANK Event's City of Angels April '18 Premiers the JUMO Violet Gown - Complementing Your Tropical Lifestyle


My journey to Second Life began in March of 2010, when I left IMVU and came here 
upon the recommendation of a friend. Since then I have enjoyed relaxing 
and playing on the many strands of beaches here in Second Life. 



One might say that there is something quite indulgent and magically Peter Pan-Like about 
living on an Island Paradise here in Second Life. On my private side here 
in this world, I have been living on this very same island now for over 7 years. 

 The truth is, I simply love it!

A dear friend followed me here by the name of Christiane. We decided to build a 
dream paradise together and developed Sunset Lovers Paridisio
which serves as our very own respite from both RL and SL worlds. 


Here there are no traffic lights, no angry people inside their cars, no freeways to fight or loud neighbors - Just a beautiful azure-colored ocean full of amazing scenery, ever-changing sky patterns with complementary sunrises, sunsets and absolute serenity. 




It is a palm tree island paradise sim comprised of approximately 70% water with a large 
central lagoon with man-eating sharks, large waves to surf, a girly mermaid cove, 
a mountaintop villa and a Indonesian styled beach bungalow and reef cabana 
complete with docks, boardwalks, a sailboat and jet skis.



Along with our griefer acquisition targeting and shoot-down countermeasures, 
our ongoing crazy antics and severely demented sense of self-deprecating humor, 
we call this serene and stress-free island habitat our home. All in all,
Christaine tolerates my boyfriends and puts up with my eccentric passion for fashion.


Along this journey, she has taught me humility and caring. She is by far the most 
honest and shining person that I have had the honor and the privilege to know 
here in Second Life. She is a woman that I admire, love and trust. 

That said, I can’t really think of ever living in a more fun-loving and nurturing 
environment than this. As a model and writer here in Second Life, this Island 
serves as a retreat which provides me with a sense of place to explore my 
creative energies and purposes both here and in RL.


This JUMO Violet Gown that I am modeling speaks to me in a way that 
soothes my spirit and complements my lifestyle here. It comes with two 
HUD driven menus - giving you 25 color/textures options for the dress and 
20 different color/texture options for the feathered earrings. (I am spoiled.)

The attention to detailing on this gown is both superbly and magnificently executed. 


I love the two piece cross-strapped design and the sheer patterned skirting just 
above the knees which flows so elegantly as you sashay along the sand.


Store: J U M O
Designer: June.Monteiro (jumofashion)
Product: Violet Gown
Collection: City of Angels 
Release: April 2018 
Available: Swank Event (Click Here)

No comments:

Post a Comment