Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Swank Events August '17 Premiers Selene Creations Soir d'ete Noir Lingerie - It’s Time to Embrace & Empower Your Womanhood.


First, I would like to address the men out there that have girlfriends here in SL.  

Are you contemplating what to get her as a gift? 

Well, it is very common that many romantic couples give and receive lingerie. 
It makes a wonderful gift.  Women also deserve sexy lingerie too!



So if you want to make a lasting impression with a return on your investment 
then I recommend that you choose wisely and get her this 

Selene Creations Soir d'ete Noir Lingerie Outfit.

I love this Selene Creations Soir d'ete Noir lingerie set. It possesses me. 



I paired its sexy laced bra and skirt with a laced garter, panties and sheer stockings 
applier from Big Beautiful Doll in “Poison Black.”

The 3 main reasons why all you ladies out there in SL should rock in these sexy knickers:



1) Wearing these sexy knickers will make you feel sexy. 


Feeling sexy also improves your self-confidence.  Having improved self-confidence 
also translates to better success in all aspects of your life. 

I actually often wear lingerie as my undergarment in RL at work beneath my 
business suit - complete with garter belt, lacy bra and panties. 


Wearing sexy lingerie is an easy & inconspicuous way of exuding confidence. 
People just know when you’re confident.

There is also something about wearing naughty lingerie. You can catch a guy’s 
attention quicker than you can say “Granny's Panties.” 



2) Sexy lingerie puts you back in touch with your sensuality. 


Lingerie is never about him. It’s always about you.

Your alluring scent, sight and touch…These are all of the essential signals 
and prompts which define you as an innately sensual being with erotic passions. 



I don’t advertise this fact in Second Life, but I’ve been 
single for most of the time here since I’ve had my blog. 

Most of the sexy lingerie I model and review has never 
been seen by others here on an intimate level. 

If it works aesthetically as an applier with the rest of my mesh outfits, 
I will wear it as an undergarment while modeling and writing blogs. 


I find that it is easy to falter into feeling somewhat asexual when I am not in a relationship. 
So, wearing sexy lingerie is my way of keeping those embers of mine warm.



3) You never know when romance is near. 


 Today might be just that day… not for the love of your life, necessarily, but maybe 
for that special romp between the sheets that can take your breath away. 


Think about it...Do you really want to be wearing drab undies when that occurs? 
Whatever mesh clothing or appliers that you’re wearing underneath 
should be at least as sexy as the one's you're wearing on top. 

Do the naughty with sexy sophistication and style with this
Selene Creations Soir d'ete Noir lingerie set. 



“Lingerie is not about seducing men, it’s about embracing womanhood.”  - Dita von Teese


Store: Selene Creations
Designer: Selene Morgan (drachlilith)
Product: Soir d'ete Noir lingerie
Collection: Retro Mania
Release: August 2017
Available: Swank Event (Click Here)

No comments:

Post a Comment