Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

UniQue's Rebecca in Silver Evening Dress - Another Encore Performance!



Just when I thought that I was safe to satisfy my diva desires with 
the Rebeccca in Pink Dress, Pussycat took it upon herself 
to release this gorgeous silver version. Pfft! 


Can anyone out there PLEASE help me in deciding which
delicious one to wear? This is certainly unfair!  Really.


I love the design and color! These photos don't do it justice
because it is even better in person! 


This dress shows off my slim figure perfectly. The quality of this dress is very high, the fabric texturing is excellent, and the length is perfect.


If you are looking for a WOW moment out with your date,
then I dare you to try this silver dress! 


Silver is such a great color and it is going to stand out from all the blacks, reds, and blues that everyone else is wearing. Silver is a very sleek and modern color, which will certainly catch a lot of attention.


The color silver is suppose to be the color of modesty and reliability.  That said, this silver colored evening dress may just be the perfect dress to convey your unique personality. 


Plus with this silver dress, it’s easy to pair it up with jewelry for an eye-catching appearance. Check out the great Silver Spikey necklace and earrings I got from VoguE Fashion. They go perfectly with the strapless sweetheart bodice of this dress. 


This silver dress is SO sexy and elegant at once!

That's what makes this Rebecca in Silver mermaid evening dress by UniQue BoutiQue another "must-have" in your formal collection.

"Becky Da' Boop with Da' Scoop!"

1 comment:

  1. I Love Mermaid Dresses and this one in particular it is lovely. The whole Outfit is just spectacular.

    ReplyDelete