Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Monday, December 2, 2013

VOGUE FASHION Mackenzie Peplum Wool Jacket & Pencil Skirt Outfit




This elegant VOGUE FASHION Mackenzie flared Peplum Jacket and Pencil Skirt Outfit is done right!  Its' gorgeous, loose-woven wool jacket nips in at my waist perfectly to better define it, complementing my figure with enchantment personified.


You don't have to be the twiggy type to appreciate the fit of this VOGUE Mackenzie outfit either. If you have a curvy figure, this peplum jacket offers more definition to your waist in relation to your curves, creating an illusion of an hourglass figure.


Sweet & simple sophistication has always been a comfortable aesthetic for me. That's why I love the look of this black & white woven jacket with its' black accent lapels and elegant piping at its' cuffs and hem.

I chose to complement the monochromatic design of this outfit by accessorizing it completely in black, white, and grey tones.


That being said, I used a large black & white floppy hat, and some understated brooch jewelry (using subdued cameo earrings and a simple brooch).


Since there was a lot going on around my hips with this peplum jacket, I chose to go neutral with a large white neck bow close to my face (instead of making a bling statement with a necklace). The neck bow also goes perfectly with the white bow on my hat. 


I am sometimes the type of person that gets a high from too much sweetener, so I decided to toss in a bit of sexiness - going  a tad more edgy with white seamed stockings and black leather ankle boots.



I just love how this smart looking, black pencil skirt hugs my hips and thighs.  And, the subtle dash of grey-textured grass print at its hem finishes it off nicely just below the knee.

So, watch out boys!  VOGUE FASHION has just shattered the Glass Ceiling with this stunning Mackenzie Peplum Jacket & Pencil Skirt Outfit! 


"Becky Da' Boop with Da' Scoop!"



No comments:

Post a Comment