Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Sunday, December 8, 2013

CWS: UniQue Boutique's Brenda Gown - Sweet, Southern & Sophisticated





I have always enjoyed the sophisticated, monochromatic tone on tone look of a black & white gown. That said,  I chose this gorgeous black & white Brenda Gown from UniQue Boutique.  




I love the contrasting black & white patterned look of this gown and how it flows so elegantly.  

I chose to wear it with a white sheer cape and a large black and white floppy hat to add to the classic, yet trendy feel of this UniQue Boutique Brenda gown. 




This Brenda Gown exudes a sweet & sophisticated aesthetic appearance. 




To complement the dainty white floral embroidery patterning within the gown itself, I wore white floral arm bracelets with sheer ribboning to enhance both the sweetness and simplicity of this gown while adding to its charming sophistication.




I also decided upon black and white pendant earrings, a small heart black leather collar, a silver Rolex, a heart bracelet, and a contrasting black & white clutch. 



This elegant & beautiful Brenda gown from UniQue Boutique would be perfect for a romantic wedding in an antebellum mansion. 

"Oh yes, I would love another mint julep please!" 


"Becky Da' Boop with Da' Scoop!"

No comments:

Post a Comment