Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Friday, November 8, 2013

CWS Event: Styling "Astronaut" Theme - Becky Kénaan





Although one may think that astronaut spacesuits cannot be elegantly ladylike, I look at this Classic With Style Astronaut Styling Theme as an opportunity to experiment with both fantasy and fanciful flair in mind.



Traveling through deep space, I imagine seeing the beauty and surreal nature of iridescent curtains of color dancing across a universal sky.  



That said, I designed this outfit in a shimmering, intergalactic blue to complement my space walk environment, while still playing to my geeky nature by harnessing a jetpack and donning my solar energy panel arrays to sustain my journey. 



For a more 50’s Sci-Fi retro-look, I chose this Buck Rogers type of spherical-glass helmet to show off my hairstyle for more stylized appearance. 




After all, as a CWS Model, it’s always important to look your best, regardless of where that might be. HA!



And to show that I mean business, I brought along my matching ray gun to "stun" my prey. 



Shape:           Drunna by Kitori
Skin:              [7DS] GREED DROW B4c+ T3 by Izara Zuta
Makeup:         ee. Linter 1L promo-Yellow by Bubble Faintree
Eyes:             Expressive eyes gray BIG by Nany Merlin
Hair:              DrLife Leah Hair Catwoman Edition by Leena Ying
Nails:             Mstyle Long Nails v2 - Blue My Mind by mikee mokeey
Solar Panels:  SYS Vysion Screen by Systi Cisse
Helmet:         GALLACTIC . Helmet . Blue . Onepiece by Systi Cisse
Suit:              GALLACTIC . Split Circuit Blue Shirt & Pants by dolce blackflag
Space Belt     SYS Vysion Skirt by Systi Cisse
Earrings         FP Modern Drops Earring Blue (Left only) by Eve Express-Qarnac 
Glasses:        [sYs] PULSAR - soundglasses by Systi Cisse
Armbands:    [sYs] PULSAR - armbands by Systi Cisse
Raygun:        GALLACTIC . Ray Gun in Blue by dolce blackflag
Boots:           GALLACTIC . Circuit Knee Boots by dolce blackflag
Jetpack:        C-T Jetpack System V1.1 by Clark Cathcart

*Special Guest appearance by the little Navi Follower

No comments:

Post a Comment