Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Sunday, October 20, 2013

CWS: Premiering the EVOLVE Fleur2 Dress in Venice, Italy



I have always wanted to go back to Venice in Italy to shop, to taste the foods, see the wonderful architecture there, and experience the romance of the canals. I then ask myself, "So, what should I wear?" 


The answer to this question has become a bit less complicated because our Western culture has evolved into a more casual society. 



On the other hand, I LOVE to dress up, and going on a sightseeing tour or even a cruise vacation gives me a good excuse to do so. 

If dressing up (or not dressing up) is one of your key factors to decide upon, then you might consider wearing something like this wonderful EVOLVE Fleur2 Dress. 


This rose floral strap dress has something for everyone! This short dress is appropriate for most special occasions as well. 
And, you can either dress it up or dress it down depending on the occasion (and your mood).

What about dressing in casual pants and a blouse instead of this party type of dress? Now there’s an oxymoron. 



Just because it’s considered “casual,” doesn't mean pants necessarily. 




Personally, I prefer the flexibility and look of dresses over pants for my social events during the spring, summer and the Indian Summer months of September and October here in Southern California.

I do generally wear pants as the season grows colder, but as long as I have sunshine and good weather there is nothing for me more favorable than wearing a nice sporty & fresh dress like this EVOLVE Fleur2 Dress by Reign.


This EVOLVE Fleur2 Dress gives you exactly that: A ton of flexible options for those dressy casual events. You can wear it with heels, sandals, ankle or even knee boots. And if you want to sport a floppy hat, it goes perfectly as well. 



The floral design of this dress speaks casual but with a simple elegant look. I love the floral reds and greens of this dress. I have an olive satchel that goes perfectly so I can carry just about everything with me that I need during my excursions into the shops and marketplaces.



So, next time you are going on a shopping hunt somewhere fun and thinking about what to wear, look no further and go to EVOLVE and get this dress.


"Becky Da' Boop with Da' Scoop!"

No comments:

Post a Comment