Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

CWS Event: "Street Chic" NYC Village Theme by Becky Kénaan



My look is “Street Chic” which is basically similar to the street fashion of the Village in NYC but with a little Hippie and Gypsy thrown in for added measure.  


It's definitely got a 70's flair to it and it is very Retro.


It’s also officially Fall... Time for pumpkin spice lattes from Starbuck's, and yummy hot berry pies on a nippy day. 


As such, I am wearing my denim half jacket, wool skirt and my cozy thick scarf for the seasonal change. 


I have paired these with my olive suede ankle boots and a tailored pink top for a more dressed-up street chic vibe. 


For both warmth and just a touch of added fun, I am also wearing these colorful Hippie Candyland leggings. To finish this Street Chic Smart look I am wearing my Gypsy bangles.


CWS Street Chic Theme Ensemble by Becky Kénaan ♥ 

Shape:          Drunna by Kitori
Skin:             7 Deadly Skins - [7DS] GREED B4a T2
Eyes:             Expressive eyes gray BIG by Nany Merlin
Hair/Hat:       Maitreya Evi Hair with Scarf - Crayon by Onyx LeShelle
Nails:            CCD Carter Pink & Smoke Colored Nails by Kimber Carter 
Jacket:          Emery - Mesh Denim Jacket Hollywood Smoke by Sun (sunami.beck)
Top & Skirt:   BE - Esmerelda Pink by Catie Ҡɧąσş-Bonetto (ladycatherine.fairey)
Leggings:      EI - CandyLand Jeans by Exault3d
Bangles:        Djinnie R Arm Bracelets by Elvina Ewing
Clutch:          RO - Leather Clutch - White by Sebastian Prince of Thorns (axsisthorn)
Boots:           Maitreya Mesh - Devi Booties M Olive by Onyx LeShelle
Glasses:        MIEL HIPSTER PEEPERS - candy gloss by Mika (mika.nieuport)

"Becky Da' Boop with Da' Scoop!"

2 comments: