Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Sunday, May 17, 2020

Swank Events May 2020 Introduces the GGVC STORY Shirt, Top & Cardigan Set - The perfect outfit to stroll along the beach at sunset with your significant other.



I hereby proclaim my love for Summer! And, I am going to channel 
some serious vibes with this colorful three piece skirt set.

Let me tell you – I am lovin’ this unique GGVC STORY outfit— its fresh 
orange summer top paired with this trendy patterned maxi skirt and 
coordinated cardigan sweater makes for a killer statement.
 

It's vibrant colors and explosive patterns are out of this world! 

If casual is more your thing, then this matching set is the perfect addition 
to your wardrobe. Simply add a pair of wedge sandals and statement 
earrings or boho necklace for that casual but chic look.

This GGVC STORY Skirt, Top & Cardigan outfit is cute and trendy. I am
making this one of my absolute favorite fashion staples to wear this Summer.



With more time on your hands, you can also play around mixing and 
matching any one of these pieces to give you new looks to work and 
play around with. This is why I love two-piece dresses because not 
only are they trendy, but they’re extremely versatile as well.


This wonderful two-piece top and skirt outfit with the cardigan makes for
the perfect outfit to stroll along the beach at sunset with your significant other.

I must admit that I can never stop myself from buying more outfits like
this fabulously colorful GGVC STORY Shirt, Top & Cardigan set.


This casual number is effortless and SO much fun!

Store: GGVG Fashion
Designer: fly (looseer)
Product: STORY Top, Skirt & Cardigan Outfit
Release: May 2020 
Available: Swank Event (Click Here)


No comments:

Post a Comment