Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Sunday, February 9, 2020

Swank Shade Events February '20 Introduces the Vip's Creations Red Valentine Dress - Simple yet Stunningly Elegant.


Nothing in life says “I love you” more than the color red. The color red 
symbolizes love, beauty, respect, romance, and even congratulations. 

Valentine’s Day is the occasion to be commemorated with joy and happiness. 



Valentines is no doubt is an important day for most people and it 
is celebrated all over the world. The theme color of the day of course 
is red: red roses, red lipstick, red apparel, red everything. 

When I saw this beautiful red Vip's Creations Valentine Dress for the
Swank’s Shade February Event, it beckoned me to try it on immediately. 


This sweetheart strapless bodice dress is simple yet stunningly elegant.

I must admit, I do enjoy shopping here in Second Life. Particularly 
at Swank Events - for it offers much diversity in clothing selections. 


I also find happiness in going into different in-world shops which are 
on display at Swank Events to demo what they have on display, 
whether i’m buying or not. 

Not only does it provide me the mental picture of what I need in 
my wardrobe. It also gears me up for the pageants - so that I can 
explore what is out there and in trend. 


As most know, red is considered the color of love.  A red rose for instance 
signifies love or deep romantic feelings. In mythology, red was 
the favorite color of Venus, the Roman goddess of love. 

That is what I love about this red Vip's Creations Valentine Dress. 
Although it'sworth noting that other colors of dresses work well on 
Valentines Day, this vibrant red dress makes the absolute statement. 

This dress comes with a HUD to let you choose from three different embroidered 
options - gold or silver linked hearts or a beautiful floral filigree array. 


Store: Vip's Creations
Designer: bee Tizzy
Product: Red Valentine Dress
Release: February 2020 
Available: Swank Event (Click Here)

2 comments:

  1. Nice post dear Becky and happy Valentine’s Day to you !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claude! Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

      Delete