Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Friday, January 31, 2020

Nancee Sinatra's Contributions to Second Life - May the Good that People Do Live After Them.


Emotionally, this blog is one that was difficult for me to write.
It is about a friendship that had passed, and centered 
upon the nature of why it ended so inexplicably. 




Succinctly, it flopped on the merits of honesty and true friendship. 

Through the act of forgiveness, I have since moved on.

For some people, they can easily forgive others, but for many people, 
forgiveness takes significant struggle. The process of healing takes time.




Once you exercise forgiveness in your life, it means freedom to your soul -
enriching and making you a better person.  

It takes the cancer of anger out of your bones – enabling you 
to grow as a person and get better at being one.


That said, I have forgiven nancee for banning me as a result of my editorial blog. 
 In return, I hope that she can learn to forgive others who share different viewpoints
with an innate understanding that we can agree to disagree without reprisal. 

I wish that others would learn how to forgive so they can heal as well.  I was
aggrieved for writing what many others in SL have known for quite some time.


With that behind us, I want to publicly and sincerely thank nanceee for all of her
years of dedication and contribution in making Frank’s Jazz, Frank’s Elite and
Bogart’s Jazz such wonderful venues for all of us to come enjoy and dream. 


I was very happy to learn that she has found love’s true meaning and the
joy in real life which she so deserves.  I hold no malice towards her -
only a sincere thanks for her outstanding contributions to Second Life and
the opportunity she gave me to grow in maturity as a writer. 

Hopelessly In Love - A poem by Keith Hank

As I reflect upon the many memories of the original Frank’s Jazz,  I also want
to thank the many people who also unselfishly contributed to its success.


Their efforts, passions and devotion all brought value to all of us.
 These great memories and contributions will forever remain close to my heart.

All good things eventually come to an end. The original Frank’s Jazz
is one of those... and may it rest in peace.

Nancee’s departure brought about a second Frank’s Jazz, filling
the void created by the absence of the original.


Its rebirth underscores the importance of maintaining the legacy.
It also obligates those who resurrected it to do the right thing and forgive.

Forgiveness involves the considerate decision to face what has
happened and deal with it in a way that’s healthy for all – ceasing
to obsess over the hurt in order to move on with our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment