Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Swank Events June '19 Introduces the Luxe Paris Balboa Dress - It is the perfect sartorial aesthetic flowing with sophisticated flair.


The chic & elegant look of a sophisticated woman starts with 
the proper dress to fit both your mood and the atmosphere. 

In Second Life, there are so many dresses to choose from. As a discerning Diva, 
I look at dresses which flatters my figure (without being flashy) and 
embodies sophisticated fashion couture. 


For these reasons, I turn to Luxe Paris fashion. 

This vintage-inspired Luxe Paris Balboa mini dress has a
throwback look with just the right cut. I love the simple, sweet and
delicate center and outseam inlay panels which are at once
elegant while reflecting a refined “less is more” statement. 


With Summer approaching, it's the perfect look for a Balboa Beach wedding, 
a social gathering or for that brunch date out with your friends. 

Summer is the season for skin. When wearing dresses, it is all about 
fashionably displaying your flesh without over-emphasis. 


Wearing this Luxe Paris Balboa Dress sets my summer fashion mood -
it is the sartorial aesthetic that expresses the realist me. 

Wearing this type of dress truly satisfies my cravings and desires to adorn 
luxurious fabrics in the finest cuts which delicately graze my figure. 


I like my figure here in Second Life. It's not entirely conventionally 
feminine insofar as having that perfect hourglass shape - 
 but it’s perfect to hang this wonderful dress on! LOL 

Keeping your appearance simple is key to sophisticated styling. 


That said, I paired this dress with a classic strand of pearls, a summer hat 
and strappy heels to add subtle elegance to this Luxe Paris couture statement. 

Messy or busy will never equal 'chic' at first glance, so I think it’s important 
to keep things polished with clean lines, simple accessories and subtle makeup.



Store: LUXE Paris Fashion House
Designers: Paris Skytower & Mika Palmyra 
Product: Balboa Dress 
Release: June 2019 
Available: Swank Event (Click Here)

No comments:

Post a Comment