Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Friday, November 13, 2015

Ghee Fall'15 Westwood Suit Dress - Taking the Plunge to Redefine Yourself




A contemporary look with vintage-inspired flair, this Ghee Fall15 Westwood Suit combines tie-neck ascot sophistication with gorgeous draping detailing for flattering style with retro appeal.


Wearing a suit can seem like an oxymoron to some people 
since many associate a suit dress as business attire 
and not an ensemble for elegant fun.



There is however a fine (but definitive) line drawn between 
a business jacket suit dress and that of chic & sexy sophistication. 
Such is the case made for this exquisite Westwood Suit ensemble.


I generally know what looks best on me —
 and this Ghee Westwood suit dress certainly accomplishes 
that, consistently making me feel confident and chic.


The sexy deep-plunged, open single-breasted lapel jacket accentuates my top half while drawing attention away from my midriff. 


I also love the look of the caped shoulders 
which gives the jacket a regal appearance.

 The sleek design of the skirt highlights and hugs my
slender hips then flairs out to show off my legs 
with its high-low peplum hem.


With this marsala color, I chose a short, sexy auburn-colored 
haircut that features a cool length left on top and in the fringe area. 


I complemented my hair coloring with subtle makeup to enhance my most important communication tools: my eyes and my lips.

So ladies, take the plunge and let your vision of style redefine yourself in this timeless, and SO sexy, Ghee Westwood Suit Dress.

"Becky Da' Boop with Da' Scoop!"

1 comment: