Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Zaara's Sumana Lingerie: Makes You Feel & Look as Sexy as a Goddess



We all have come to know and appreciate great lingerie. 
Lingerie is certainly a part of life. 

For my SL knickers drawer, I have found the perfect match for my Maitreya Lara Mesh Body from Zaara Kohime


I have found my karma with other like-minded lingerie 
lovers here in SL who consider intimate apparel 
an artform worth shopping for. 

 I look forward to showing more from Zaara and other 
talented folks to provide you with my perspective on 
the lingerie industry that I love.


This Zaara Sumana Ebony Lingerie set is an absolutely gorgeous, 

close-fitting piece suitable for wearing under your clothes. 


I adore the rich pink and white petite floral patterning 
against the ebony foundation of this lingerie.



The Sumara bra is subtly delicate, sensuous and perfect 
for wearing under anything tight, close-fitting, or thin 

like this Maitreya Lara Party Dress in Strawberry.

The bra is constructed strapless. 
That said, it is great for evening wear. 

It also shapes the breasts delicately - making it one of best fitting bras I have ever worn here in SL.  The cup, cradle and wings of this bra give it a very comfortable look as well.




This Zaara Sumana comes with an effortlessly stunning waspie – with ruffled corsetry and finished with matching black fringe to 
complement the eyelash fringe on the bra. 

The attachment of black-toned ribbon suspenders harnessed from the waspie and buckled to the sheer stockings are classic splurge…
making you feel and look as sexy as you already are.


The black exterior casings of the panties feature a carefully placed front ribbon and keyhole that says “love me.” 


The back of the panties reveal sheer that cinches and caresses your derriere, adding just the right amount and touch of naughtiness in effortless detail.

So, what are you waiting for Ladies?  

Go knock ‘em dead in this Zaara Sumana Ebony Lingerie ensemble.


"Becky Da' Boop with Da' Scoop!"

1 comment:

  1. The Lingerie is just Delicious, and the Strawberry Dress is wonderful. I love this Blog it is yummie and so playful, while giving a perfect description of the outfits, making them highly enticing for those of us that love to wear such wonderful things.

    ReplyDelete