Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

CWS: “Like a Flower in a Meadow”



I just love this dress! It’s vivid floral pattern and colors, along with its flower-like form expresses my inner flirt with and love of nature. Flowers always give me such a wonderful sense of happiness and oneness with mother earth. I believe that flowers best illustrate and proclaim life’s beauty in all of its forms. 



This love for nature, called “Biophilia”brings both nature and the human worlds together. As nature's flower, my form and floral colors are indigenous with that of a flower for my hair and floral headdress become as one, with my eyes reflecting the passing of clouds against a vivid blue sky. I chose this cute floral Fellini Couture Delice mesh gown in blue because of its vibrant colors that extols the beauty that nature brings to all of us. 


“Like a Flower in a Meadow” 

A Poem by Becky Kénaan


“Like a flower in a Meadow
Whispering silently to days sunny Glow,
My Love thee I give as a precious gift I Bestow

Our souls unite as our flesh bonds in this Dance
With true love such as ours into eternal Romance

Extolling nature’s most intimate Treat, 
Within my center acute and Deep
Is all of life’s secrets awakening from Sleep

You give my life meaning with your touches I Adore,
As my flower opens for my spirit to Soar

With every vivid color in my mind you Create,
To share in love’s splendor as we taste and Partake
Our Love is everlasting, one never to Forsake

Cast against nature’s most Intimate Cling,
Our journey leads us yet into another new Spring

As we paint on Life's canvas of clouded blue Sky
With each day’s new passing and blossoming Cry,
Your embrace gives me comfort as each day draws Nigh

As sunset turns my leaves from color to Fade,
To the night comes dreams and your loving Serenade”


 “Like a Flower in a Meadow" Ensemble 

Shape:         Drunna by Kitori 姫 by (kitori.yuheng)
Skin:            Glam Affair- Gio Natural - D HB 08 by Aida Ewing
Eyes:            Expressive eyes gray BIG by Nany Merlin
Eyelashes:    Glam Affair- CELEBRITY - Eyelashes 15 (Tintable) by Spotorno Binder
Lipstick:       Glam Affair- Layla lipstick - desire by Aida Ewing
Face Tattoo: White~Widow - Face Tattoo] Confettis Turquoise by Stan Jigsaw
Hair:             W&Y HAIR New 30 in Blue by yukitan Farrjones
Corsage:       Fellini Couture- Delice Butterfly Corsage by Joy Fellini (joy.fellini)
Necklace:     EarthStones Marquessa Necklace - Sapphire by Abraxxa Anatine
Earrings:       EarthStones Marquessa Earrings - Sapphire by Abraxxa Anatine
Dress:           Fellini Couture- Delice Mesh Gown in blue by Joy Fellini (joy.fellini)
Gloves:         Fellini Couture- Delice Glove in blue by Joy Fellini (joy.fellini)
Hat:             Fellini Couture- Delice flower hat in blue Joy by Fellini (joy.fellini)
Pantyhose:  GS KAJA Socks in Red by Christy Hamer
Shoes:         ChicZafari - Gisele Brocade Floral Boots by jonyaranda

No comments:

Post a Comment