Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Friday, July 6, 2018

Swank's Tropical Heat Theme Event Premiers the JUMO Fashion Marina Gown - Marine Biologist Meets Fashion Blogger



The Jumo Marina Gown - Marine biologist meets fashion blogger 
with equal parts of love for nature, vintage fashion, and coffee.



The evening gown is one of my favorites. It is also a classic dress which 
is intricately linked to the fashion trends of our time. 

That said, the unique sea life characteristics of this Jumo Marina Gown 
distinguishes it from all others as a timeless classic.


For as long as I can remember, I've had a love affair with Fashion and the Sea. 
Perhaps it was Disney’s Arial wardrobe in the "Little Mermaid" which first 
influenced me.  Whatever it was, this Jumo Marina Gown makes me swoon. 


Given my love of the ocean, it was no great surprise that the minute 
I spotted this Jumo Marina Gown, I could not wait to wear it


What makes this Jumo Marina Gown fresh and relevant is its
creative & aesthetic use of details - including sequins, prints and cutouts. 
With it's HUD you have 25 different color and pattern combinations to choose from. 


This Jumo Marina Gown borrows from nature’s sea life with its rich and beautiful 
textural uses of corals, sea stars and underwater peekaboo floral cutout patterns. 


I love the sleeveless vintage cowl neckline. This gown also has a 
crystal-like sparkle about it - like treasures from the deep, with its long-flowing 
mermaid skirt shimmering like sunlight on the waves, encouraging my fantasies 
with Disney fairytale-like tendencies.


The glamorous fit-and-flare of its mermaid silhouette amplifies my curves for a 
sultry yet playful look. The gown's distinctive feature is undoubtedly the 
fluted hem and fitted bodice. (Like the body and tail of a mermaid, of course.) 


It’s elongated bodice hugs my body down through the hips then its skirt flares 
out subtly just below the knees to the floor, with a contoured look that accentuates
my slender hourglass shape - defining my sexuality, desirability & femininity.



Store: J U M O  Fashion
Designer: June.Monteiro (jumofashion)
Product: Marina Gown
Collection: Tropical Island Heat
Release: July 2018 
Available: Swank Event (Click Here)

No comments:

Post a Comment