Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

SWANK Events December '17 Premiers Prism's Akira Chiffon Petal Dress & Wings - Stunning Harmony with Winter's Wonderland




Pressing my nose to the frosted pane, 
I felt an Angel's breath upon my face.


Then looking out into the meadow afar,
 I witnessed something peaceful and serene.


I saw an angel singing in quiet joy to the world
above a frozen pond of smooth pearly ice,  
beckoning me with her shining grace.


Bestowed by billowing clouds, her heavenly sight 
casted a crisp winter array of diamonds in the snow.


She rose above three majestic pines of pure white, 
whose branches reached tall and exultant against the night's sky 
like statues standing still in the frozen air. 


As Winter's frozen lace descended from the sky, 
its meaning whispered in silent meditative harmony,
one miraculous Christmas Eve.

Store: PRISM Design
Designer: JEZZIXA Cazalet
Product: Akira Chiffon Petal Dress & Wings 
Collection: Winter Wonderland of Angels 
Release: December 2017
Available: Swank Event (Click Here)



No comments:

Post a Comment