Becky's Flickr Slideshow

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Vogue's Alma Top & Long Gaucho Pants - Cutting Edge Style with Sexy Flair


I recently went to the SL Marketplace 
in search to buy a new pair of long pants. 


Sounds like a simple thing to do, right? 



Well, I spent over an hour growing dizzy
looking at pair after pair.

For me, the challenge of shopping for long pants is
second only to finding a new bikini! 

Frustrated, I came back in-world and 
 then low and behold, voila! 


Zal from Vogue Fashion sent me 
this red and black Alma top with slinky 
pleated boho style gaucho pants. 


These delicious flared wide leg pants immediately 
reminded me of Katharine Hepburn. 


I love how the cut of these pants flows past my hips 
and then flares at my thighs all the way to the floor. 



They pair just perfectly with this beautiful Alma red 
long sleeve, banded and plunged top with its contrasting 
 striped-patterned lapel, cuffs and sexy open back. 


This chic combination will take you anywhere you 
want to venture in SL in absolute flair. 



This versatile flattering style can easily replace a dress.  
It possesses an elegant look for a more formal event. 


Combine Vogue’s Gaucho Pants and Alma top 
with bold hooped earrings, and a pendent necklace. 



For shoes, you might  try either heel, platform or ankle 
boots to create a long line silhouette appearance. 


With the flared pants, it never hurts to wear something 
more substantial to anchor the proportions of the pants.


"Becky Da' Boop with Da' Scoop!"


1 comment:

  1. Very good Blog and the pants / Bikini buying Is sooooo true. I do also Love the lines of the pants great for looking thinnerer.

    ReplyDelete